Tumblr for @CrushedByBooks and crushedbybooks.blogspot.ca. Review for all YA books. Dark side: review for all paranormal/dystopia books. Light side: review for all realistic fiction books.
I had to read that 5 times because I thought they were saying “drop a bomb”
Cassandra..if we are expecting something steamy from jace and Clary in CoHF… will we be expecting something from Will and Tessa in TLH as well? — mundanedoppleganger
Oh, perverts. You are my people. Certainly a lot of weird things happen in the Shadowhunter world that lend themselves to pervy…
Hello everyone! In celebration of my blog reaching a follower milestone, to thank my followers I’m going to be hosting my first book giveaway of some of my favourite book/series of 2013!
- As this is a giveaway to thank my followers, you must be following youngadultread.
- To enter you can like/reblog as many times as you like, but please do not spam your followers.
- No giveaway blogs.
- There will be two winners. Each winner will be able to choose one book from the selection above.
- I am aware of the fact though that some of the books above are a part of a series, so you may request another book in the same series if you win.
- This giveaway will be sent via The Book Depository, therefore it will be worldwide.
- If you win, you must be willing to give me your shipping address.
- All books will be in paperback, aside from Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
- You must have your ask box open. I will contact you through your ask box if you win, however if you do not reply within 24 hours, I will pick another winner.
- This giveaway will end on April 3rd 2014 at UK GMT 7pm.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here.
Good luck! :)
Hey Cassandra! I know I’m one of MANY adults who have fallen deeply in love with your characters and their stories, and I can’t thank you enough for giving me a much-needed break from the day-to-day doldrums!
Here’s my question. You obviously are socially-conscious enough to embrace diversity…